Tuesday 10 November 2009

Those special moments


My Gallery

Hi, I hope you like my "Gallery" of 2009 these are a very small amount of photographs taken this year some of which could be entered for Awards.

I have decide to put some casual photographs on the gallery as well so please take time to look at all of them.

Award photography is a little different from what you the customer normally choose, but I hope you like the images and can appreciate skill in taking and producing images like this via camera and computer. Competition Images are judged the same when they are taken digitally, as when we were on film.

Our Wedding Service
We average 30 minutes for your personal photography and 15 minutes for groups, (I can spend longer if you require).
Its your wedding day not a photo shoot for the photographer, I am just on the sidelines recording your day.

Wedding photographs can de ready for viewing the same or next day of your wedding.

Albums can be ready the same week.

We have won awards for winning photography, printing and service.

We are covered by Professional Indemnity Insurance.

Why risk booking anyone else, Paul Deverill Photography
photographers with no qualifications charge much more than we do. Packages from £499 - £2500

Take a look at my web site and blog (click BLOG above)

Book Today

Telephone:- 0115 9308713
Mobile :-07973 392 860